Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nov 5, 2009

Ok..So I know I have been MIA. And if you know me you know why.
I spent Oct 24-Nov 3rd in the hospital....Not fun!
I had pancreatitis and gallstones. I ended up having my gallbladder removed, but
I developed a little pneumonia, and my gallbladder ended up being in worst shape
than the surgeon thought...SO I don't have all my pictures for while I was gone, BUT I do
have a few that I was able to take on my phone..I am just going to list them all on this post.



This was all I could eat for the first 4 days in the hospital...ice chips :(
IV #1 of 4
IV#2 of 4
Balloon from Tait...made me cry! because of the flu no one under the age of 15 was allowed in the hospital to visit..so I went 1o days without seeing my baby boy! It was a rough 10 days!
I also got to spend Justin and my 7th wedding anniversary in the hospital....these were from Justin.
Bruises from all the blood they had to draw...They took my blood at least once a day
the first REAL food I got to eat a few hours after my surgery...Orange jello never tasted so good!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure after that long of a stay w/o seeing your baby you were MORE than ready to go home!!! Glad you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete