Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9, 2010

Ok..so I totally had pictures to post..but blogger was being a pain and wouldn't upload them...so here they are.

We decided to move my scrap area into our family room and make the 4th bedroom a playroom for Tait. Here is the small portion of the room that Tait had before....

This is the portion of the room I had....
And now this is my area in the family room. We weren't using the family room for anything except for our dining room table. And it is really supposed to go in the kitchen, so it works out. I still have another half of the family room to do something with..I was going to let Justin have a "man area" but he says he doesn't want it..so now I will have to think of something else to do. This house lacks in storage, so the other half is pretty much that right now.
We aren't done with the playroom yet. We are going to Ikea in Cincy on Saturday to get a few things for the room. I want to get Tait a table and chair set for christmas/birthday and since Justin is on vacation right now..we decided we better make the trip now because we might not get the chance to do it again before Christmas. I will post pics once the room is finished.


Tait also pooped on the potty!! Hasn't done it since, but I was still proud of the one time!!


He LOVES these Elmo "shoes" we got him last Saturday...he has worn them every day so far. The kid is obsessed with Elmo

No comments:

Post a Comment